- Fri. 6/5 from 1:30-2:30pm Ice Cream Math Party in Pod D! Thank you Yerimi’s grandma (Mrs. Gonzalez), Luis’s sister (Imelda), Maria’s mom (Ms. Lopez), and Rocky’s mom (Ruby) for volunteering. Volunteers, please come at 1:15pm to help set up.
- Fri. 6/5 at 6:00pm PTA Movie Night in the MPR. Watch “The Croods”.
- Mon. 6/7 from 2:00pm-2:20pm in Room 12 Reader’s Theater Performance of Henry’s Freedom Box. Parents, please come and watch our show!
- Tues. 6/8 from 10:00-11:00am 2nd Grade Extravaganza—play fun games with all the 2nd grade teachers.
- Wed. 6/9 End of the Year Party & Last Day of School! Parents—please let me know if you plan on having your child bring food/drinks for our party. The sign-up sheet is outside the classroom. DRESS-UP IN YOUR FAVORITE COSTUME OR PAJAMAS!
Virtue of the Week
Orchard School Vision
We are a community of virtuous leaders.
and creatively engage in purposeful learning.
We strive to build opportunities leading to a brighter future for all.