- Every Tuesday Library & Star of the Week Sharing
- Fri. 2/27 from 2:10-2:25 Reader's Theater Presentation of "What's My Job?". Parents, please come to Room 12 to watch our play!
- Tues. 3/3 Let’s Look at Art Presentation from the San Jose Museum of Art in class. Students will be given a free ticket to the SJ Museum of Art...please take them to expand their understanding and curiosity about art!
- Mon. 3/2– Fri. 3/6 Scholastic Book Fair. Stop by the Board Room (between the library and the district office) before or after school to purchase books and other fun school supplies! Remember to bring box tops with your name and Room 12 on the back of each box top for a chance to win cool prizes!
- Mon. 3/2– Fri. 3/6 Read Across America Week. Celebrate Dr. Seuss’s birthday by dressing up to match the book we’re reading in class each day.
Mon., 3/2: Dress Like a Dr. Seuss Character (read Oh The Thinks You Can Think)
Tues., 3/3: Dress Like a Future Career Day (read Oh, the Places You’ll Go)
Wed., 3/4: Dress in Red and White (read the Cat in the Hat)
Thurs., 3/5: Ugly Sweater Day or Moustache Day (read The Lorax)
Fri., 3/6: Pajama Day (read The Sleep Book)
Virtue of the Week
Orchard School Vision
We are a community of virtuous leaders.
and creatively engage in purposeful learning.
We strive to build opportunities leading to a brighter future for all.